MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Mooch Box (16/10/2013) v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As i'm adding functionality it is no longer only concerns Mooching but rather concerns fishing itself. So i decided to make a proper tool box :)

For those having my previous module. In order for this to work Mooching module should be deleted.

Current functionality
1. Mooch and Double Mooch including Amount of times your toon tried to Mooch
2. Auto-Feed the code is there, tested to the maximum extent I could. (Doesn't work at the moment as there is no way to use items in inventory)
3. Has a "Don't open this" which pretty much means that you shouldn't open it, it's just a fix for the current bugs in the bot's UI :)

Functionality in progress
1. Ask for functionality and i will try and make that work :P (Only to do with fishing)
+rep if you like it :)

Download Links:
[attachment=1379]

Changelog:
16/10/2013 Added
well, currently, you cannot use the bot to fish for things like red coral, because you cannot make the bot stand close enough to the edge using the markers. The function id like is that if "you cannot fish here" pops up, that bot will try to move a step forward, then fish again. The same problem is with the grinding bot, but ive fixed the problem with that just by using smaller grinding spots.

Problem in a nutshell: Bot dont walk close enough to the edge, so he doesnt start fishing.

(Btw, epic work on the mooch mod, i love it ^^)
(10-17-2013, 02:04 AM)ammo1991 Wrote: [ -> ]well, currently, you cannot use the bot to fish for things like red coral, because you cannot make the bot stand close enough to the edge using the markers. The function id like is that if "you cannot fish here" pops up, that bot will try to move a step forward, then fish again. The same problem is with the grinding bot, but ive fixed the problem with that just by using smaller grinding spots.

Problem in a nutshell: Bot dont walk close enough to the edge, so he doesnt start fishing.

(Btw, epic work on the mooch mod, i love it ^^)

This^ all this^ :P
I'll have a look into that if you give me a sample mesh, because i haven't had any problem with my fishing meshes so far... :P
(10-17-2013, 09:59 AM)ymko Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have a look into that if you give me a sample mesh, because i haven't had any problem with my fishing meshes so far... :P

every place where you stand on a harbor or on a rocky cliff. i.e. in new gridania by the ferryman: you fish raincallers for the quest there, bot wasnt able to fish there through markers.
(10-17-2013, 10:21 AM)ammo1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2013, 09:59 AM)ymko Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have a look into that if you give me a sample mesh, because i haven't had any problem with my fishing meshes so far... :P

every place where you stand on a harbor or on a rocky cliff. i.e. in new gridania by the ferryman: you fish raincallers for the quest there, bot wasnt able to fish there through markers.
can you give me a mesh that doesn't work for you? :P I fish on a harbor no probs
(10-17-2013, 10:38 AM)ymko Wrote: [ -> ]

can you give me a mesh that doesn't work for you? :P I fish on a harbor no probs

Here ya go. Try to put some markers up and see what happens when you switch between them. I dont know if this includes my markers but if it does remove them because those ones work :P Took 2hours of meddling but I got them to work!
(10-17-2013, 04:00 PM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2013, 10:38 AM)ymko Wrote: [ -> ]

Here ya go. Try to put some markers up and see what happens when you switch between them. I dont know if this includes my markers but if it does remove them because those ones work :P Took 2hours of meddling but I got them to work!
no probs :P I'll have a look when i get home, it should include your markers:)
The bot has a stopping distance threshold of ~ 1.5 currently. This means that the bot will not attempt to navigate closer than 1.5 distance units away from the position you specify. The reason this occurs is that we have to limit the navigation precision due to digital rounding errors etc; if we try and be too precise we will bump into issues where the bot continues to run forever or does a "spinny dance" ( as we like to call it) where it spins around on a point forever because it can't reach the exact position we've specified. These are all tricky problems in 3d navigation that have no easy solution. We're working on a couple of possible fixes currently and will update you as soon as we've come up with something that will address the problem.

Edit: After a quick discussion I think we have a viable fix, it should be released over the weekend since I don't believe it will require any modification of the underlying nav code.
(10-18-2013, 07:53 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]The bot has a stopping distance threshold of ~ 1.5 currently. This means that the bot will not attempt to navigate closer than 1.5 distance units away from the position you specify. The reason this occurs is that we have to limit the navigation precision due to digital rounding errors etc; if we try and be too precise we will bump into issues where the bot continues to run forever or does a "spinny dance" ( as we like to call it) where it spins around on a point forever because it can't reach the exact position we've specified. These are all tricky problems in 3d navigation that have no easy solution. We're working on a couple of possible fixes currently and will update you as soon as we've come up with something that will address the problem.

Edit: After a quick discussion I think we have a viable fix, it should be released over the weekend since I don't believe it will require any modification of the underlying nav code.
Lovely :P I had a couple of idea's on how to fix it through the fishing code tho :P Would be a little bit more messy but would work, as i come from a games dev background :)Although i never experienced that issue as much :P
Pages: 1 2