MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot seems to be freezing parts of the Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I use the bot, and I ran a script then I stop the script and play manually for a few mins it seems like parts of my client are frozen. Things like (currently riding chocobo) then I can't get off the chocobo, I click the command or use the hotkey to dismount and wait for 3 mins with nothing happening and all my hotkeys are greyed out the whole time.

Same with teleporting, or interacting with NPC's
I've actually had an error message something like "Cannot teleport, another teleportaton is in progress" While I was standing there waiting for something to happen for like 3-5 mins

I've tried reloading the LUA Modules and that does nothing. The only solution is to exit and relogin and I just had to do that 5 times within the past 25 mins so there's either something definitely wrong with what I'm doing, or the bots become unstable most likely from updates. If I'm wrong please correct me :)
(10-17-2013, 08:27 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]you are thefirst IÄm hearing who has such issues ... doubt it is bot related :/

It happened right after I installed AUtorepair and it seems to have stopped since I removed all my Lua Mods (Besides the EXP calculator cause i love that one) and I'm not having any issues anymore. Maybe just a hiccup while updating with LUA Mods installed?