MMOMinion

Full Version: Swiftsong over Sprint
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the added ability to Sprint to a fate when they pop, but the only downside to this while playing Archer is that Sprint uses all my TP. Not so great getting to the fate and having little to no TP to use.

The biggest difference is that Swiftsong costs no TP, but it does have a 1 second cast time. But still a better preference, for Archer anyway. :)
(10-17-2013, 04:23 AM)Dragun86 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the added ability to Sprint to a fate when they pop, but the only downside to this while playing Archer is that Sprint uses all my TP. Not so great getting to the fate and having little to no TP to use.

The biggest difference is that Swiftsong costs no TP, but it does have a 1 second cast time. But still a better preference, for Archer anyway. :)

set sprint +150 I never suffer TP running fates while on warr, I use default (100) for gathering. if you suffer further TP leaks -_- o wells.
(10-17-2013, 05:02 AM)kei22 Wrote: [ -> ]set sprint +150 I never suffer TP running fates while on warr, I use default (100) for gathering. if you suffer further TP leaks -_- o wells.

where?
general tab there you'll find the distant that the bot will hit sprint