MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot not resting or retreating upon low HP and/or MP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
90% of the time, the bot is not resting or retreating upon low HP and/or MP even after fighting neutral mobs.
(10-17-2013, 07:13 PM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]90% of the time, the bot is not resting or retreating upon low HP and/or MP even after fighting neutral mobs.

Pretty much on the same boat as you but mine is erratic, sometimes it would find a place to rest but there are times when even with critical HP, it would mindleslly attack another mob therefore dying
Same issue here
(10-20-2013, 04:29 AM)justn6 Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue here

Ive worked around it by binding to the zone Ive been hunting in and making sure my mesh leads from the crystal to the grind zone, but its pretty bad.
Just to add, something is very, very wrong with the bot-resting routine, the bot actually rests randomly (between 30sec and above) at full HP/MP/TP even at default settings, stuck @ Task status = MOVETOPOS (There is nothing wrong with the public meshes)
Yeah, thats the reason i'm not grinding and my main char lvl is 1/10th of the levels i have in crafting profs :D

I tried to grind yesterday, bot literally moves then stops then moves then stops then decides to run further...
Also it kind of attacks strangely, as if it tries to tag, making you fight 3-5 mobs at the same time leading to deaths.

Pet summoning doesn't work at all, or well, it does, but it's more random then HQ chance when crafting :/
I seen and report This bug long time ago.mmominion never fixe it.
Also having same issues as are several of my friends
yeap same issue, as a temporary measure I set the grind spot near town so that it doesn't have to run all the way back to the far end of the universe to kill that level 15 dodo
Having this same issue. It flees just fine to the EVAC point I setup, but does not rest between pulls.