MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] AutoLogoutV1.2 (10/22/13)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's your AutoLogout.

Check out the changelog below, no need to set the bot for 30 before, it instantly exits the game.

Changelog V 1.2
-Closes exactly after the time is up
-Doesnt return(yet)

Changelog V1.1
-Changed typo
-Added Return before closes out the bot
-Still have to set time to 30 mins before you want to logout so server kicks

Don't Forget to +Rep if I helped! :D
Thanks@!

Newest Version
[attachment=1431]

Old Versions
[attachment=1423]
[attachment=1397]
Changelog V1.1
-Changed typo
-Added Return before closes out the bot
-Still have to set time to 30 mins before you want to logout so server kicks
Good idea, I tried using the first version and it didn't work. Bot would just keep walking into a wall and never log. Return should stop the walk though. Maybe won't have to use my AHK auto-logout anymore :P nice work!
(10-20-2013, 11:29 PM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea, I tried using the first version and it didn't work. Bot would just keep walking into a wall and never log. Return should stop the walk though. Maybe won't have to use my AHK auto-logout anymore :P nice work!

I for one haven't really botted to test this so please test it out for me, i have no clue if its working to its full extent.
Definitely doesn't seem to work while gathering bot is running. Timer expired, nothing happened,just ignored it as far as I can tell.
(10-21-2013, 09:19 AM)soulmonger Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely doesn't seem to work while gathering bot is running. Timer expired, nothing happened,just ignored it as far as I can tell.

Alright thanks for this, ill check it out after school!
You may want to consider calling LUA's os.exit() in lieu of Unload().
(10-21-2013, 09:55 PM)Urguwno Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to consider calling LUA's os.exit() in lieu of Unload().

And this will completely exit out of the game? Thank you very much!
(10-21-2013, 11:01 PM)breckdareck Wrote: [ -> ]And this will completely exit out of the game? Thank you very much!

Correct! You can test it from the console.
Changelog V 1.2
-Closes exactly after the time is up
-Doesnt return(yet)
Pages: 1 2 3