MMOMinion

Full Version: Mesh creation Problems and MP Resting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

First of all, i really enjoy the botting experience with mmominion :)

But i have found 2 Errors that wont let me bot further.

The first thing is the mesh system. until lvl 25, it worked pretty well. As for example Botany:
I tried to get the bot running for Millioncorn, Chamoile, or Flax. I wasnt able to create a mesh file that covers the areas i need to gather at. In Example Camp Tranquil. I also studied the forums and tried the ctrl trick. Unfortunately i was not able to create a mesh file for those locations. The automatic generated mesh file suddenly stops shortly before the designated areas. (and i was already wondering why there were no botanists around hehehe)

Do you have any tips or maybe can post a Mesh file for camp Tranquil in example in the mesh forum? If you dont want to post it public i would be happy to get a pm or something.

The other thing is, that in Grinding mode, my mp will not rest. My Mage bot runs fine for like 10 mins, then mp is out and the char will stand in front a mob, spamming skills until a skill goes off because mp was refilled to in example 15 MP.

Maybe you got some help for me on this case too.

(To clarify: i reinstalled bot several times, restarted client, went to all 30+35 zones , also in example middle la noscea the northern part, etc. restart machine. Tried anything for more then 2 hours but gave up then)

Regards
Syther
This ^^ Bump? :)
Really no tips? i even reinstalled windows to see if it is the problem :D