MMOMinion

Full Version: Entry cost to bot FF14 is too high (in terms of time and effort)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just to be able to use the Auction House, you need to do >20 quests and clear multiple dungeons.
Unlock retainer on character A then have bots B-Z all trade to A?
Cool story bro....

Maybe you could:
a) buy some tissues
b) bot another game
c) help the devs create a questing and/or dungeon bot so it makes it easier to use the AH
d) stop making pointless threads
e) all of the above
.... Lmao
i think he wants a hug. thats why he opened this thread
np dude . more gil for me hehe
lol? u only need 6 hour to reach 1 - 17 thought ( To unlock AH ) and u only need 1 acc that able to sell stuff on AH.
(10-22-2013, 11:31 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]since we are adding the questing "soon", this part is covered. The only one left are the 3 dungeons, since these are so damn easy to do, they can probably be botted easily. Also I think that SE WILL need to remove them from the main storyline because there wont be anyone able to do these after a certain amount of players are beyond that levelrange, not many ppl left who need to do these dungeons then...waiting 2 weeks for a queue to pop? I dont think so

I run dungeons on every job I play for a break in the monotony of grinding, and for gear, it's not the fastest path to cap but it's the most fun, for me.
(10-22-2013, 11:31 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]since we are adding the questing "soon", this part is covered. The only one left are the 3 dungeons, since these are so damn easy to do, they can probably be botted easily. Also I think that SE WILL need to remove them from the main storyline because there wont be anyone able to do these after a certain amount of players are beyond that levelrange, not many ppl left who need to do these dungeons then...waiting 2 weeks for a queue to pop? I dont think so

It might take some time for SE to do this, but I guess it's their problem now. But I do agree, I sometimes waited along time just to get one battle and what if you can't get pass that area because you have no body to party with? I'm sure SE thought about this problem a head of time.
(10-23-2013, 05:55 PM)jetmagnum Wrote: [ -> ]

It might take some time for SE to do this, but I guess it's their problem now. But I do agree, I sometimes waited along time just to get one battle and what if you can't get pass that area because you have no body to party with? I'm sure SE thought about this problem a head of time.

Or just join a helpful free company since levels scale down to the dungeon level. My free company has given me a full group of people for every single dungeon I've had to run and the majority of them were already 50. Free companies want you to level fast so you can join them in the lvl 50 dungeons.
Pages: 1 2