MMOMinion

Full Version: profit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how much €/$ can u make a month per client if u run it 24/7
depends, there is different way which bring profit in this game on every server so this isn't something like GW2 where market is the same for all servers. On one server you can have 10$ a day on another server you can have 1$ a day...

There is no defenite answer to your q
Could I ask what do you mean with profit ?
(10-19-2013, 11:40 PM)Exerlosmyst Wrote: [ -> ]Could I ask what do you mean with profit ?

Profit = Total Earned Sales Revenue - Cost of buying/operating bots (hardware, software, isp costs, utility bills)
I guess that Thread Starter is asking more about "Revenue Earned" instead of profit.
(10-20-2013, 02:56 AM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2013, 11:40 PM)Exerlosmyst Wrote: [ -> ]Could I ask what do you mean with profit ?

Profit = Total Earned Sales Revenue - Cost of buying/operating bots (hardware, software, isp costs, utility bills)
I guess that Thread Starter is asking more about "Revenue Earned" instead of profit.

Thanks for the explenation.. feeling quite silly now that I actually see what he means.. I could have figure that out hmpfff.. sorry ^^