MMOMinion

Full Version: not run for more than two windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
not run for more than two windows, is there a way out?
Have to setup VM's to do it, I don't think there is an windower application.
Do you want to say more than two windows on one computer is not possible to run? Disbelief ...
You know what VM is? :P It's still the same computer bro...
yes, but she eats a lot of resources
I only have two FFXIV accounts, so I can't try this, but maybe someone could.

1) Create several Windows user accounts. Log in with each one to create the profile directory.
2) Copy the FFXIV folder to each profile directory. (e.g. C:\Users\JoeBlow\FFXIV)
3) Hold Shift and Right-Click the launcher in each user folder. Choose to Run As Another User and input the user's Windows credentials.
4) Login to FFXIV normally using the Square Enix credentials.

If that does work, it's super easy to automate with a batch file and PSExec.
(10-20-2013, 10:49 PM)Urguwno Wrote: [ -> ]I only have two FFXIV accounts, so I can't try this, but maybe someone could.

1) Create several Windows user accounts. Log in with each one to create the profile directory.
2) Copy the FFXIV folder to each profile directory. (e.g. C:\Users\JoeBlow\FFXIV)
3) Hold Shift and Right-Click the launcher in each user folder. Choose to Run As Another User and input the user's Windows credentials.
4) Login to FFXIV normally using the Square Enix credentials.

If that does work, it's super easy to automate with a batch file and PSExec.

does not work: ( Complaint
Sandboxie
The launcher should work with multiple instances
It does, just gotta use Sandboxie. For example, load one client normally and one bot normally, then load the second client using Sandboxie and the second bot instance with Sandboxie. Now you are good to go!
Pages: 1 2