MMOMinion

Full Version: Wineport Level 32 Mobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Download

Please report stucks and mesh issues.

Optional - Turn Fates on for much faster exp gain and company seals

Edit - Updated Nav Mesh. Fixed a problem with the character getting stuck randomly after a fate
What's the difference between the other wineport mesh on here?
Thanks, will try - I tried the other one but it seems that I kept dying so hopefully level 32s would alleviate this problem
(10-21-2013, 09:15 PM)archonx64 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between the other wineport mesh on here?

Couldn't tell you, I havn't tried that one.
Try it for yourself and see which ones better?

(10-22-2013, 03:03 AM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, will try - I tried the other one but it seems that I kept dying so hopefully level 32s would alleviate this problem

This is more of a safe grindhappy script. I only covered 2 fates in this if I remember correctly.
(10-22-2013, 11:54 AM)JackofSpades707 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2013, 09:15 PM)archonx64 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the difference between the other wineport mesh on here?

(10-22-2013, 11:54 AM)JackofSpades707 Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't tell you, I havn't tried that one.
Try it for yourself and see which ones better?

Its not really "the same" per se cause It really depends on the preference of the botter like me for instance, I found this mesh handy since my character always dies whenever I use the other one due to a bug (Bot not resting) that Im not sure how to fix

(10-22-2013, 03:03 AM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, will try - I tried the other one but it seems that I kept dying so hopefully level 32s would alleviate this problem

This is more of a safe grindhappy script. I only covered 2 fates in this if I remember correctly.

I appreciate it, thanks