MMOMinion

Full Version: Interesting(ly annoying) AFK Dungeon Finder Queue Bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As above, the bot (not created by MMOMinion) queues for the dungeon but doesn't do anything constructive after getting into the dungeon. I wasn't able to FRAPs the bot in action (too CPU consuming).

However, the bot appears to be able to detect an empty group (annoyed human players that are intelligent enough to leave the dungeon-leecher group) and then requeue again (as many times as it is able to find gullible players to take advantage of).

Has anyone encounter meeting the same bot multiple times in a row?
(10-21-2013, 10:15 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]what is the benefit of doing that? are you getting anything out of it ?
we are going to add a proper dungeon bot mode very soon I guess :)

AFK Dungeon Finder Queue Bot doesn't benefit myself because I ended up having to requeue several times to avoid such bots.

It only benefits those cheap power-leveling sellers who either don't have access to better solutions or accepted too many orders than they can hand-level. This game is like Aion, your progress in the game is blocked by quests/dungeon advancement.