MMOMinion

Full Version: [MODULE] Target HP (21/10/2013)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi this is a small module to display the HP of the enemy
[Image: 2aeyumc.png]

size and orientation are stored

MAHA
working great thanks
(10-21-2013, 10:07 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]:)

although noone had the time yet to fill the github-wiki with the functions, but you can actually draw your own "HUD" with some functions we provide to draw 3d primitives. I'll see if I can put htme into the wiki over the next days :)

Very cool. That'll make it possible to do another nHud or something similar.

It might also be nice to draw some lines between each entity and their target so that tanks know if they've lost agro.
Quote:although noone had the time yet to fill the github-wiki with the functions, but you can actually draw your own "HUD" with some functions we provide to draw 3d primitives. I'll see if I can put htme into the wiki over the next days :)

Any progress on this? Or a list of all api functions not on the github-wiki?
hello thread necro!!!
It's an extremely valuable thing that wasn't mentioned anywhere else in the forums, I guess I could have made a new thread :P

I was kind of resourceful and found some stuff about RenderManager already, but since it only seems to use world space addresses you can't add hud elements though drawling lines from enemies to who they have aggro on would be trivial.
all this did i think was dispaly the targets hp values not really ssure what the use for it would be.
Percentages should be useful.
in what way... how is dispalying the % of the targets hp usefull in a bot? I mean if your running assist maybe i guess, still dont know why you would need to see the %
You're right, displaying %, or anything really, isn't useful in a bot. However, botting isn't the only thing you can do with minion.

The script I wrote for t7 increased my dps, as kiter, by almost 100 points. This type of thing probably isn't in as much of demand as people that buy 10 copies to bot and farm all day.. but its there.

I am pretty confident I have answered my question though. I digged through all the globals available to lua, (which since minion uses luaplus was easy) and unless rendermanager:add accepts an additional argument I am unaware of(it's impossible to tell from lua's side), we can only draw to world space and not screen space. Don't get me wrong though, that is still really cool.
Pages: 1 2