MMOMinion

Full Version: CNJ Fate healing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I want to level my CNJ by fate healing, but can't get it to work... When I select Mode "Grind", ist does attacks, and not heal, when I select "Party-Grind", it doesn't move anywhere... what am I doing wrong?
Party grind only works in a party and the bot won't heal anyone outside the mesh (so I'm told).
Mae sure you have two separate cure spells. One to cure you and one to cure ally. They must be at the top of the skill manager because top spells take precedence over spells below it.
Ok, so it should heal when in normal Grind mode but without a party? I have 2 Cure spells on top of the list, one for me and one for allys, but it never heals someone besides me...
try setting the target for one of the cure spells to allies
as posted above, I have 2 cure spells set up. Problem is, that it only heals in Party-Mode, but party-mode does a few other things that are suspicious (mentioned that in another thread). It would be useful, if the bot would also heal in non-party mode, at least in fate -mode.
do you get exp if you just healing during a fate ?
you do but only if the target has threat. you get much more contribution by doing damage.
bump cant get this working either nay1 have a ss of a working spell then?
I know that in assist mode I can only get it to heal other people if I target a mob. I figured selecting "use out of combat" would fix that but it didn't, I think that stopped it from doing anything at all. I didn't spend much time on it, but it does seem like something is wrong with heal bot.
Yeah Idk. I wish someone who had it working could post there set up or soemthing.
Pages: 1 2