MMOMinion

Full Version: How to earn gil (gold) in ffxiv ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i beggan yesterday to bot in this game but i cant understand how to make money in this game i can see that is not like gw2.Complaint

thanks
Farm shards.
(10-21-2013, 09:27 PM)charbonmax Wrote: [ -> ]Farm shards.

shards are overrated.

farm fates.
(10-21-2013, 09:33 PM)skurch1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2013, 09:27 PM)charbonmax Wrote: [ -> ]Farm shards.

shards are overrated.

farm fates.

I lol'd
Well if you were to farm fates good luck, cuz you're going to be their for awhile.

This game as it's own economy like any other game, and it's important to learn a lot about it. Quick way to make money is to farm shards. Lighting Shards, Earth Shards, and Fire Shards. Their our other shards has well, but you should mine this because people need earth shards so they can craft, has well as these other shards. Just go to Ul'dah, sign up for the miners guild, (you first must be a lv 10 or higher on another class, and you must complete the lv 10 quest on that class before you can move on to something else) From here just start mining in Central Thanalan, and bot it. Also you have to complete some of the story to be able to get a retainer, the minute you get the retainer (you would know when you get it) you can sell things on the market. Anyway I have around 5 million gil, and it didn't take me that long, a day of mining and you're walking away with 9k of shards:)