MMOMinion

Full Version: Lua "Player" object (ffxiv)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

I'm pretty new here, so first some infos about me.
My main language is German, sorry for any bad English text... Snicker
I don't use bots usually but since I started fishing in FFXIV, I'll give a try to "botting". Only pushing 2 buttons and use the right bait, is really poor. Awkward
Well first I made my own little bot, just detecting the point in memory where a fish "bite" and hook down sending keys to FFXIV. Which is still not enough, you also need to move to new places and so on, which need a lot of time to implement. At this point I decided looking around in inet what's out there.

However I found the FFXIVMinion bot (as you can imagine), did some tests with it at runtime (network monitoring, reverse coding etc.) and found out that it looks clean (no guarantee *eheh*). So a big thanks at this point to the FFXIV Team for the nice work ;)

I started playing around with the lua code, made a first little script which working fine so far.

So finally my question: Is there a reference list for the Player object? Maybe I didn't saw it, but I didn't found anything in the lua scrips. Well I could just loop trough it, I know, but asking first is more easy.
Ahhh thanks, didn't saw this on github before.