MMOMinion

Full Version: Bane SkillManager Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would I go about setting up the Bane skill? I want it to wait for all three buffs before it's cast. Could I simply separate the ID Numbers with commas or semicolons?
(10-22-2013, 10:39 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]well you can seperate the IDs with commas but I'm not 100% sure where you put it in, since I dont have the bane skill yet xD

Thx. I'll get it figured out. ANd I'll probably update this thread if I don't forget for anyone else wondering the same thing
For Bane and Fester you wanna make sure that "Player has buff: 304" and the Enemy "Target has buff: 179, 180, 189" .
It will use only when Aetherflow is active and checks to make sure you have Bio 1&2 and Miasma on the target. I don't have Miasma2 yet so you gonna have to find the buff ID for that yourself and add it in.
(10-22-2013, 02:55 PM)andysx Wrote: [ -> ]For Bane and Fester you wanna make sure that "Player has buff: 304" and the Enemy "Target has buff: 179, 180, 189" .
It will use only when Aetherflow is active and checks to make sure you have Bio 1&2 and Miasma on the target. I don't have Miasma2 yet so you gonna have to find the buff ID for that yourself and add it in.

yep its working for me as well
as read in another thread: This does not ensure that you have all three buffs, but only one on the target. It's an "or" option...
Miasma 2 is a bit difficult to me, it's an AOE around yourself, so you have to set "Player" as target, and therefor can't check for "target has NOT buff 304".