MMOMinion

Full Version: welcome a newbie...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I am not new to bots, I did bot many games but I have never played final fantasy online, and wanted to ask if anyone finds it fun or rewarding? any point in botting this game? etc (:.[/align]
I like the game... I'm not botting for profit, but to avoid annoying things like leveling additional chars ;)
(10-22-2013, 10:51 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]I like the game... I'm not botting for profit, but to avoid annoying things like leveling additional chars ;)

I am the same, I never bot for profit. I do it for fun, but would you consider it fun?
yeah, a bit (compared to playing myself). Actually I watch it most of the time ;)
(10-22-2013, 10:53 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, a bit (compared to playing myself). Actually I watch it most of the time ;)

explain the game for me.. I know what it is.. single player wise the olden days but not the mmo.
I'm no real FF guy, I come from Lotro & Swtor... so I don't know how good this for FF guys is. What I like is that there's some of the complexity of Lotro taken out (my archer there had around 50 buttons!), though there's still enough complexity behind the buttons you got to make gameplay interesting. I like the visiblity ob mob attacks through signs on the floor (same as neverwinter), but you can tab-select mobs (hated the "crosshair" aiming in Neverwinter). Bad thing is, that client-server sync isn't always top, so sometimes you get hit by a boss when you actually had already moved away (but the server didn't get that information).
Crafting is top in that game, it's like actually levelling a class on it's own. Story is nice so far, though I prefer SWTOR with it's all-spoken dialogues.
max is level is 90?
50 so far... weapons and stuff go to 70 though (dunno why)

very interesting concept also is, that you can level every class with one char. Though that leads to fate grinding, since quests are non-repeatable. So with my main I do all the quests for the fun, and level the other classes by fate-grinding (with the bot of course)
no idea where I heard level 90 from then..

we talking about the right game?
*looks to breadcrumb bar on top* yup. Says FFXIVMinion there...
Pages: 1 2