MMOMinion

Full Version: [Botany] 1 - 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can complete all the Botany quests with these. Items in ** are quest items.

As always, report stucks. .obj files included for easy editing.

IMPORTANT: The markers are set to gather the quest items. Open the gathermanager if you want to change it.

1-5: Central Shroud (South of Blue Badger Gate) - Allagan Snail, Maple Branch, *Latex*, Ice Shard, Wind Shard, Maple Log
5-10: North Shroud (Treespeak) - Beehive Chip, Cinnamon, *Maple Sap*, Earth Shard
10-15: Central Shroud (East Vein) - *Crow Feather*, Ash Branch, Wind Shard, Ash Log, Tinolqa Mistletoe
15-20: Central Shroud (The Matron's Lethe) - Gridanian Chestnut, Wind Shard, Elm Log, Buffalo Beans, *Marjoram*, Tree Toad
20-25: Western La Noscea (North of Aleport) - *Grade 1 Carbonized Matter*, Ice Shard
25-30: Upper La Noscea (Memeroon's Trading Post) - Noble Grapes, Pixie Plums, Sticky Rice, Earth Shard, *Chamomile*
30-35: South Shroud (Northeast of Quarrymill) - Chocobo Feather, *Alligator Pear*, Ice Shard
35-40: Southern Thanalan (NE of Little Ala Mhigo) - Desert Saffron, *Laurel*, Lightning Shard, Aloe
40-45: Eastern La Noscea (South of Raincatcher Gulley Docks) - Maiden Artichoke, *Ramhorn Zucchini*, Mugwort, Water Shard
45-50: Coerthas (West of Dragonhead) - Mirror Apple, Ice Shard, *Mistletoe*

Level 50 quest not included. I'll add it at some point and make the 45-50 faster.
Thanks!!! Will try this out tonight :D
Tried the first 5 and they all work for me. Thanks!
ty ty ty
thanks for the navigation mesh, just wondering where is 30-35 location?
That's a good question, I'll let you know as soon as I figure out where I screwed up. :)

Thanks for letting me know, I updated the list. I also had Quarrymill listed wrong, it's 30-35. I added some more area to the 35-40 mesh because I hadn't meshed a few spawns. Should be good now, just download the 35-40.rar in the first post.
cool, thanks for the quick response.
Great work man, just needed a few more profiles before my 1-50 was done, but yours works just perfect :-)
Nice job...so far works good...
would be awesome if/wehn we can run this in one go lol.
Pages: 1 2 3