MMOMinion

Full Version: advice please..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey so I got FF and abit stuck.. no idea what I should be doing, I did a few quests in the gridaina place but how should I go about using the bot to grind? no clue where to go lol
Guides? Also, you know, sometime knowing a little bit how to actually play the game you want to bot helps. It won't hurt playing for real a little.
why is it so hard to get an answer from someone? I did a few quests, now I want to know where I should grind.
you know, you will have to do quests up to lvl 20 anyway, otherwise grinding for gil would be pointless, so you might as well :)
(10-24-2013, 12:36 PM)newborn Wrote: [ -> ]why is it so hard to get an answer from someone? I did a few quests, now I want to know where I should grind.

Really? Your botting and you have no clue about the game? Hope your not on my server......

That said, why is it so hard? Because you've given us nothing to work from

What level are you? Makes a big difference
Are you grinding for levels? Its pointless in this game, FATE's are much quicker...
Which quests did you do? Are you doing story or random side quests? Story is needed to get out of certain places
Which home town did you choose?
What you trying to do? Grind gil or grind levels?

Don't blame the community when you're the moron who cant supply helpful information and have zero clue about the game.
Ok guys I think you guys are getting abit mixed up, yes I have never played FF that is true, and I am not new to botting I have botted many games such as world of warcraft etc, and calling me a moron really? is this community that bad that people result into trying to insult ones intelligence?, I may be new to the game, we all were new once so instead of trying to insult me maybe explain to me? I know that FF is about, I played the single player ones back on the PS2 days etc, but the online ff yeah new experience but fundamentally the same as other MMO'S but at the same time different aswell, no need to call someone a moron for that, all you had to say was, "oh you need to do some quests anyway to get out of certain places" inserting moron into the equation doesn't help anyone but a ego boost for the insulter.

@ymko- this guy has the right idea he told me what I wanted to know and it helps me understand the game, but the guy who called me a moron for being new at a game is the real moron here... but thanks for the help
I think the main point their trying to get across is you need to play the game a little to learn how to bot it. If you don't know what areas are for what, what fates are, what quests you need, where to get your jobs, what skills do what, what skills you should add on to your classes, the basics of the game; You will not be very efficient in your botting and will be on here asking questions every 2 levels you gain. I highly suggest you play the game legit for awhile and learn how it works before botting from lvl1. Information on where to level and such can be found on the SE forums.
(10-24-2013, 02:18 PM)newborn Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guys I think you guys are getting abit mixed up, yes I have never played FF that is true, and I am not new to botting I have botted many games such as world of warcraft etc, and calling me a moron really? is this community that bad that people result into trying to insult ones intelligence?, I may be new to the game, we all were new once so instead of trying to insult me maybe explain to me? I know that FF is about, I played the single player ones back on the PS2 days etc, but the online ff yeah new experience but fundamentally the same as other MMO'S but at the same time different aswell, no need to call someone a moron for that, all you had to say was, "oh you need to do some quests anyway to get out of certain places" inserting moron into the equation doesn't help anyone but a ego boost for the insulter.

@ymko- this guy has the right idea he told me what I wanted to know and it helps me understand the game, but the guy who called me a moron for being new at a game is the real moron here... but thanks for the help

Concentrate on these questions instead of getting angry (I used to think all bots were 1-click-only and got called worse insults than you did Embarrassing Pirox was my 1st bot):

1)What level are you? Makes a big difference
-> Because some level ranges have buggy or no profiles at all

2) Are you grinding for levels? Its pointless in this game, FATE's are much quicker...
-> Mobs exp are as bad as AION (Korea grind MMO), 1 FATE Event = EXP of 100x mobs (if you are a tank class)

3) Which quests did you do? Are you doing story or random side quests? Story is needed to get out of certain places
-> This is a theme-park MMO (aka no freedom-forced guided tour). You need to complete quests to unlock even the selling feature of the Auction House.

4) Which home town did you choose?
-> So that we can recommend profiles to you

5) What you trying to do? Grind gil or grind levels?
-> You can be a Level 50 miner but yet your combat class is still stuck at level 17. Level 50 in mining doesn't help to advance the storyline. So gold farmers concentrate on leveling gathering class (Disciple of Land) while roleplayers concentrate on combat class (Disciple of War/Magic).
(10-24-2013, 02:18 PM)newborn Wrote: [ -> ]Ok guys I think you guys are getting abit mixed up, yes I have never played FF that is true, and I am not new to botting I have botted many games such as world of warcraft etc, and calling me a moron really? is this community that bad that people result into trying to insult ones intelligence?, I may be new to the game, we all were new once so instead of trying to insult me maybe explain to me? I know that FF is about, I played the single player ones back on the PS2 days etc, but the online ff yeah new experience but fundamentally the same as other MMO'S but at the same time different aswell, no need to call someone a moron for that, all you had to say was, "oh you need to do some quests anyway to get out of certain places" inserting moron into the equation doesn't help anyone but a ego boost for the insulter.

I did not call you moron for being new, i called you moron for coming onto a bot forum and asking and then complaining you're getting no help when you cannot even help yourself.

Read Xelaeon's post, play the game legit for a bit. Doesnt matter if you botted in WoW, this is not WoW, WoW doesn't have an Armoury system like this, it has its own restrictions on new characters and ways of dealing with stuff.

FOR EXAMPLE

You started Marauder or Arcanist? Great you cannot do mining or botany until you are level 10 and done level 10 class quest and then got to level 15 and done story up to 15 for airship to get off Limsa Lominsa

See how it would help if you actually told us stuff?

Seems to me you started, got to level 3 and said "fuck it how i bot!?" when not knowing where you've got to, what you're doing or answers to the questions I asked, we cannot help you.

There is not going to be an answer in the fashion of "Go here, press button, profit" if you do not provide us with information, unless you plan to reroll, even then its not that simple and you need to understand things like the FATE system, where they are and how they work, etc...
(10-24-2013, 02:28 PM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]

Concentrate on these questions instead of getting angry (I used to think all bots were 1-click-only and got called worse insults than you did Embarrassing Pirox was my 1st bot):

1)What level are you? Makes a big difference
-> Because some level ranges have buggy or no profiles at all

2) Are you grinding for levels? Its pointless in this game, FATE's are much quicker...
-> Mobs exp are as bad as AION (Korea grind MMO), 1 FATE Event = EXP of 100x mobs (if you are a tank class)

3) Which quests did you do? Are you doing story or random side quests? Story is needed to get out of certain places
-> This is a theme-park MMO (aka no freedom-forced guided tour). You need to complete quests to unlock even the selling feature of the Auction House.

4) Which home town did you choose?
-> So that we can recommend profiles to you

5) What you trying to do? Grind gil or grind levels?
-> You can be a Level 50 miner but yet your combat class is still stuck at level 17. Level 50 in mining doesn't help to advance the storyline. So gold farmers concentrate on leveling gathering class (Disciple of Land) while roleplayers concentrate on combat class (Disciple of War/Magic).

this is very helpful information, ok basically my home town is gridina or how ever its spelt, I picked a lancer I did do main quests then just got lost after that, so I I went out to central shroud, and just grinded that abit got some levels. basically looking to level the lancer.
Pages: 1 2