MMOMinion

Full Version: difference Party-Grind vs. Grind (fates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

what exactly is the difference between the party grind mode and standard grind? From a view of fate grinding, that is... What I noticed:

in Party-Mode bot follows group lead. I'd really love an option to switch that off, since if you don't know them, it can look suspicious. Had a "nervous" guy as lead yesterday, you know, the ones that can't stand still while waiting for the next fate ;) Looks weird, me following hin around the AetherShard :D

in Party-Mode bot uses target of target. Not sure if that's true, but while in party-mode I had no problems in the cancer fate with adds, I just had cancer selected. Also, what goes with the upper following point: My lead was a melee, so I stood directly under cancer. No good idea as long as the bot doesn't dodge ;) Perhaps change the distance to party-lead? Or make it a value-entry?

I also noticed that in party mode I happily healed/buffed party members, which is a good thing. In grind mode I just shot my meager healers shot on enemies.

Maybe party mode needs a bit rethinking/tweaking, or maybe I just don't see correctly how it was intended to be used. As I said, some things are great, i.e. I'd love to also do party-members healing in normal grind mode...
It's intended to use with your own bots i think :P