MMOMinion

Full Version: [Feedback] Resizable Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this goes here. Very pleased with this so far. One concern is that the windows aren't resizable and it makes reading all the information for a given option very difficult. I also have trouble moving the slider for the tables in order to view all the text for the options. Included a screenshot of what I am referring to. You can see with the skill manager window how it can be difficult to read and apply options. The slider that separates the info from the drop down list has been changed from default (by luck) and was not able to slide it back.

Edit: Fuck the screenshot. I can't upload it.
Edit: OK disregard post.. You can resize the window.. I just had a difficult time.
i posted something similar to this, I want normal windows, windows if that makes any sense. theyre pretty but not functional at all
How are they not functional? They function fine for me....I can resize them and all the controls work. What else would you like the windows to do? Cook you dinner? :O
i want normal users, ones that make sense and i dont really care if they are pretty....
I guess what you really mean is that the cursor should change like it does in the Windows-OS. That's what makes resizing etc. difficult a bit. Though I don't think within the game is another cursor that would be usable for that, since you cant resize windows in the game itself
No, I want normal windows like Windows OS uses. These windows are annoying as fuck to deal with
(10-26-2013, 01:04 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote: [ -> ]No, I want normal windows like Windows OS uses. These windows are annoying as fuck to deal with

I don't see how they are annoying?
Annoying to resize?
Annoyingly in the way?
Annoying layout?
Annoyingly small buttons?

Perhaps if you provided some constructive feedback behind your reasons, someone might be able to help you or a dev might be able to fix it. I just don't see a reason to have a completely separate window for the bot itself and personally find the in game windows have more customizable options than a normal application. I can close the bot windows all day long and re-open them when I need. You can't do that with an external application. I have every option I need to access right inside the game itself. I can customize options on the fly during a player controlled bot assist battle; which I have done multiple times.
(10-26-2013, 01:04 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote: [ -> ]No, I want normal windows like Windows OS uses. These windows are annoying as fuck to deal with

We heard you. But we don't care.