MMOMinion

Full Version: Grind Bot Rest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To the Dev this may have been said before but the Rest Options really need to be maid a priority
+
NEW BUG Found
The bot is not paying action to MaxMobLVL+ and MinMobLVL- iv notes this becoz my Mesh form the Aetheryte goes pasted low level mobs i have set the MaxMobLVL+ to 20 and MinMobLVL- to 19 but it will still take on mobs below lvl 19
Wow, so many posts about this. The max/min moblvl setting is a plus or minus to your current level. So, if you are lvl 20 and you se maxmoblvl to 2 it would attack mobs up to lvl 22. The same for minlvl. If you set it to 2 you would attack mobs down to lvl 18. The way you are setting it would cause it to pretty much attack everything.
worg lol i alwas set the MinMobLVL- to what my class/job lvl is and the MaxMobLVL+ is alwas 2-3lvls higher then what me class/job lvl is
(10-25-2013, 07:59 PM)sistwo Wrote: [ -> ]worg lol i alwas set the MinMobLVL- to what my class/job lvl is and the MaxMobLVL+ is alwas 2-3lvls higher then what me class/job lvl is

Then sully is exactly right...the values you set are relative to your current level, not absolute. This is done by design so you don't have to change them every time you gain a level or switch jobs. As for your resting problem, if you can be more specific then we can take a look at it.
i had it setup like this
my char lvl 18

MinMobLvl- 19
MaxMobLvl+ 21

but when i ran the bot useing my mesh it whent pasted lvl 15 mobs and it was killing them and would not get to the others i just keep on killing the lvl 15 i had to stop the bot and movie my char to the lvl 20-21 mobs and then i started once it was in the right place it worked well
(10-26-2013, 11:32 AM)sistwo Wrote: [ -> ]i had it setup like this
my char lvl 18

MinMobLvl- 19
MaxMobLvl+ 21

but when i ran the bot useing my mesh it whent pasted lvl 15 mobs and it was killing them and would not get to the others i just keep on killing the lvl 15 i had to stop the bot and movie my char to the lvl 20-21 mobs and then i started once it was in the right place it worked well

Min and Max doesn't work like that.
I think with the current system, it might be impossible to set your minmoblvl to anything higher than your current level. Try doing this in the meantime:

MinMobLvl 0
MaxMobLvl 3