MMOMinion

Full Version: Found bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all Superman

I have been using this bot for some time now and here's the biggest and most annoying bugs for me:

1) Bot stops using skills when the enemy mob is too close. I think it's somewhere from 0y to 1y, I see this at least 2-3 times a day with melee classes. Problem is when the characters goes into range to use a skill and the mob moves towards the character so the bot just stops using skills and usually dies. But also, the bot doesn't always stop using skills when in short range....

2) Bot randomly stops. At first I thought maybe I was hitting Ctrl+S by accident when I was alt-tabbed but no. I even started the grind bot and left it afk alone with fraps on. There seemed to be no pattern of why the bot just stopped - but it does.

These 2 bugs may be the same bug, who knows, but from my experience I can't even go afk for 30min usually cause the character just dies (and it's impossible to kill me where I farm because of superior gear and level UNLESS the bot stopped or something).
(10-25-2013, 09:01 PM)Koopla Wrote: [ -> ]2) Bot randomly stops. At first I thought maybe I was hitting Ctrl+S by accident when I was alt-tabbed but no. I even started the grind bot and left it afk alone with fraps on. There seemed to be no pattern of why the bot just stopped - but it does.

You should not use fraps or any overlay software with the bot, they can interfere with the bot.
Ok, I'll turn it off completely for a few days and see how it goes.
I've just started my grind bot and after 20min it already stopped using skills, but not all of them. So I went to check those skills in the Skills Manager and one thing they had in common was that the skills that were kept being used in combat all had a value set in the "Target HP% >" (with Player and Enemy filters that I use). I hope this helps to track down the culprit.
My bot still seems to stops working randomly from time to time. I don't have any overlay programs running like Fraps anymore but it's still happening sometimes.

P.S. I'm on a melee class
Sorry, completely missed your question.

Bot Mode: Grind
As for the BotStatus->Task I will check the next time I die, but I remember checking the console and there was no error messages there.

Ok found it, was lucky enough this happened again while I was watching the bot run around. In the BotStatus->Task it kept switching between 2 tasks every 0.4ms (to my eyes, may be faster though):

LT_KILLTARGET -> MOVETOPOS -> LT_KILLTARGET -> MOVETOPOS -> LT_KILLTARGET -> etc.

I thought maybe the Min/Max Range setting in my profile was wrong somewhere, but it looks ok (all my skills have MinRange as 0 and MaxRange as 3).
(10-25-2013, 09:01 PM)Koopla Wrote: [ -> ]1) Bot stops using skills when the enemy mob is too close. I think it's somewhere from 0y to 1y, I see this at least 2-3 times a day with melee classes. Problem is when the characters goes into range to use a skill and the mob moves towards the character so the bot just stops using skills and usually dies. But also, the bot doesn't always stop using skills when in short range....

I've had this occur to me on multiple occasions. Although I haven't it used the grind bot lately so not sure if it's been patched or not.
Oh! Another request I just remembered I wanted to be changed in melee classes is that they would come into a closer range when they begin combat. I believe they stop moving to a mob when they are in 3y range, but what sucks is that if the mob moves at that time the bot just stutters and tries to move again (wasting 2-3s of time and making it look very "bot-like" behavior). If the melee class would go into a closer range (just 1y closer would be enough I think) before starting the combat that would make it avoid this annoyance.

----------
Update on the stuck bug.
Seems that moving in any direction (away or to the mob) resumes the bot's grind. Well it's not like the bot stops grinding, it just gets stuck between 2 commands to move and attack.
This is still happening (bot moves to target and gets stuck on LT_KILLTARGET -> MOVETOPOS -> LT_KILLTARGET -> MOVETOPOS -> etc.) even today with the latest version of the bot.

I'm not running any overlay programs (Fraps, TS overlay etc.) and I have seen this happen multiple times while I was watching the bot grind.
Just letting you that this bug still exists with melee classes (don't know about ranged). I can't ever let the bot grind without supervision for more than 10min because it just runs into this and dies, well ok, sometimes this doesn't happen for 30+ minutes but other times this happens within a minute after I come back to my grind spot after death.

Looks like the happens when bot the mob and my character move towards each other (aggro mob) so both are "in each other" standing on the same spot and this is where the bot stops attacking and does the KILL->MOVE->KILL switching. But still this doesn't happen 100% when the mobs stand in the same spot. It's very frustrating to babysit the bot zzzz.

Is this a known bug or the minion team can't replicate it? I've reported this many times and never got a reply, maybe they think I'm trolling or can't replicate this. Please give an answer on this issue, something, anything :-(
Pages: 1 2