MMOMinion

Full Version: Botany Gathering prob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so been using the prog for mining alot and works great, earlier I tried to use it for some Botany and it not working right. Set it up same as my mining ( make mesh, make marker, assign item priority) start it up and it runs to first node/bush and just sits there I have to click on bush grab the items and when that node is done it races off to next node. Gathering is set up, (botany marker, turned on etc) it goes to each node same as always it just does not gather anything on each node. Steps I have done
1. create new mesh/save it/turned off triangles,record,show mesh etc (or even used already created saved mesh)
2. create Botany marker for area
3. turned on gathering and chose created botany marker, then assign items to gather
4. start
runs to nodes and just sits i manually gather items then it resumes to next node and i have to manually gather... like I said been using it fine with mining
any suggestions?
are you using shard farm helper? i've noticed that i have to have a shard selected before it will swing even if im not going for shards. so try to enable that and pick a shard.
actually wasn't using shard helper or after shards but some cotton, and normally by default it will grab first item if i don't have marker set but doesn't do that at all