MMOMinion

Full Version: ISboxer-sandiebox and MMominion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone using isboxer or sandiebox for multi-client while using mmominion? I can't get mmominion to attach to my 3rd client :( , anyone could give me some advice on how to multiclient and use mmominion? I'd appreciate it a lot!
So, i restarted my pc and the ffxiv clients work fine, but after i attach mmominion to the client, i cant write a username and password to log in, idk if its a bug, anyone else experiencing this problem?
use virtual machine , problem solved
(10-27-2013, 07:57 PM)etb Wrote: [ -> ]use virtual machine , problem solved

I'm trying but i get an stupid error and can't get the client to run, the error is : xinput1_3.dll is missing.
Thankfully xinput1_3.dll missing means you didn't install DirectX...
(10-27-2013, 08:31 PM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]Thankfully xinput1_3.dll missing means you didn't install DirectX...

I know, but i can't install direct x on the VM, this is so frustrating! :( , can't get sandiebox or isbox to work with mmominion and now the VM's are fucking with me.
Curious which VM technology this is (PS: VMWare, rest sucks)....
(10-27-2013, 08:48 PM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]Curious which VM technology this is (PS: VMWare, rest sucks)....

Yea i only use Vmware, i just upgraded from VMware 9 to vmware 10, i will make a new VM and see if i can get it to work properly with FFXiV.
Sandbox works with all amounts of clients and MMOminion, however, you need to use a separate sandbox for each client you launch, this meaning you need a paid version of sandboxie to do over 2 instances.
(10-27-2013, 10:40 PM)xoured Wrote: [ -> ]Sandbox works with all amounts of clients and MMOminion, however, you need to use a separate sandbox for each client you launch, this meaning you need a paid version of sandboxie to do over 2 instances.

Yea but whenever i use mmominion with sandiebox, mmominion gets bugged and i cant use any function, also the GUI gets messed up and all i can see is yellow letters, and the start/stop function won't work. I really dont know what to do, i have tried everything:/

This is how it looks when i open mmominion on a client with sandiebox:
http://gyazo.com/0ae201a1f2e88be3ccb6763b9fa750bc
Pages: 1 2