MMOMinion

Full Version: Fastest leveling class in FFXIV? [Poll]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To find out and know what was the fastest leveling class for you and others.
i havent leveled all my classes. ill give feedback when i do.
It really depends..

if you have time and can rush fates actually any class is fast

if you grind mobs with a bot, well that is a different story
Thaumaturge by far, go to fate, spam blizzard 2, win.
botting id say its the archer. thaum wont be able to get spells off to get credit for fates but even in a zerg, archers have so many attacks off gcd that they can get credit for mobs where other classes cant. also melee in general just get all sorts of fucked, so not even worth mentioning.
Archer with their insta cast
(10-27-2013, 08:30 PM)Syther Wrote: [ -> ]It really depends..

if you have time and can rush fates actually any class is fast

if you grind mobs with a bot, well that is a different story

"Rush fates with any class is fast" is not true unless you are already in FATEs group and thus can leech participation points from your team members.

I have already identified 4 classes which are sub-par in doing FATEs, and one of which is Conjurer. Throwing stones at the FATE mobs and spending most of the time healing your squishy self isn't going to rack up alot of participation points.

However, sadly, FATEs are the only method of leveling fast at the moment. Unless Levemetes can be automated. Mob grinding is the worst, since FATEs give 100x to 1000x times more exp-time efficiency.

Most popular (and fastest) botting class is still Summoner -> you get a tank + heals + dmg.
(10-28-2013, 04:56 AM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]Most popular (and fastest) botting class is still Summoner -> you get a tank + heals + dmg.

How do you keep your pet up? Majority of the time my bot runs away from mobs when my pet doesn't and it disappears. The bot seems to summon it when it feels like it instead of keeping it up 100% of the time.
(10-28-2013, 05:16 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2013, 04:56 AM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]Most popular (and fastest) botting class is still Summoner -> you get a tank + heals + dmg.

How do you keep your pet up? Majority of the time my bot runs away from mobs when my pet doesn't and it disappears. The bot seems to summon it when it feels like it instead of keeping it up 100% of the time.

Autoit script Complaint
(10-28-2013, 05:16 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]How do you keep your pet up? Majority of the time my bot runs away from mobs when my pet doesn't and it disappears. The bot seems to summon it when it feels like it instead of keeping it up 100% of the time.

same here... this would be badly needed... wouldn't it be possible with some lua, to check if it is out (via party), and if not summon it? Should be easier than chocobo since you don't need to use inventory...
Pages: 1 2