MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I can get the bot to run to the markers but after that, it stops. It won't cast a line. I have the bait already set up. If I manually cast, the bot will reel it in but it stops after that. Anyone else experiencing the same problems?
There is a known bug with the marker positions...I'll do some testing today.
Even though the bot stops short of the marker, it's still a viable fishing position. Meaning, once the bot runs to it, I can still cast a line manually and catch fish. The positioning isn't the problem for me. It's just not casting a line at all.
The issue is most likely a navigation issue. The fishing positions have to be very precise and the bot navigation has some issues with navigation precision...if we make it too loose then the bot won't move to the correct position and you will get the "sense no fish here" message, and if we make it too precise then you'll experience the current issue or stuff even worse. I'll have to take a look at it and talk to our navigation guru to see how to handle it. In the meantime, I'm assuming everyone knows that you can use the bot to fish manually without markers by setting your own bait and position. I know it's not as nice because you can't afk it for longer than 15-20 mins but it is a viable alternative for leveling/farming if you're able to move the position yourself from time to time. Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll get it sorted out quickly now that we pushed the other major update code.
Thank you. I didn't quite understand. Good to know there's a temporary workaround. I'll try that later today.
I've tested fishing with 5 different markers tonight and not had any problems running to the marker and starting my fishing routine. I'm wondering if you perhaps have either forgotten to set your bait in the gather manager for that marker or maybe misspelled it?

Edit: I was able to cause it to happen finally...I've tweaked the distance setting again, but it may cause some movement issues the other direction. I'll get it pushed out tonight or tomorrow morning.
Actually, you're right about the bait part. I forgot to set the bait for ALL of my markers. I'll give it another go later today. Thanks again.