MMOMinion

Full Version: bot just stops next to mining mark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i have created a mesh for mining lvl 36 on southern tharnal but after 5 min of gathering items from there bot just stops next to the marker and don’t do nothing. Any ideas why that’s happening
(10-28-2013, 12:01 AM)kafcioo123@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]hi i have created a mesh for mining lvl 36 on southern tharnal but after 5 min of gathering items from there bot just stops next to the marker and don’t do nothing. Any ideas why that’s happening

Do you have multiple markers up in the zone?
nah i thig i fix it by help of this threat ( trixster67 ) http://mmominion.com/Thread-Southern-Tha...l-Ore-Area
Bot stops at markers usually when there's nothing to mine on the mesh. Usually this is easily corrected when you make your mesh bigger to get ALL of the nodes in the nearby area so they can just cycle through completely.
(10-28-2013, 01:37 AM)OogieBoogie Wrote: [ -> ]Bot stops at markers usually when there's nothing to mine on the mesh. Usually this is easily corrected when you make your mesh bigger to get ALL of the nodes in the nearby area so they can just cycle through completely.

Agrees with OogieBoogie.

To add on, the advantage of having a larger mesh is because of this code for stealthing against hostile mobs (else you will die before or while mining to mobs):
Code:
local mobList = EntityList("attackable,onmesh,aggressive,notincombat,maxdistance=25")

Nodes can have up to >15 possible spawn locations within a small area but 3 to 5 might pop up within the respawn timer (think whack-a-mole style).
Xelaeon and Oogieboogie are exactly right. Make your mesh is large enough that it encompasses most if not all of the possible respawn locations. I will change the moblist call so that it also checks for mobs off mesh, that's a bug that is probably leading to some people getting attacked by mobs because the stealth check doesn't pick it up. Thanks for pointing that out.