MMOMinion

Full Version: Mounting Issues (After Fix)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New issues arrived with fixed mounting today... Not sure if it's a caster only issue but if a fate ends while my BLM is casting and mobs are running off, the bot will start running to the evac or next fate while spamming company chocobo. Was also curious if there was a way we could choose our mounts.
(10-28-2013, 08:40 AM)atmarkham Wrote: [ -> ]New issues arrived with fixed mounting today... Not sure if it's a caster only issue but if a fate ends while my BLM is casting and mobs are running off, the bot will start running to the evac or next fate while spamming company chocobo. Was also curious if there was a way we could choose our mounts.

There could still be some timing issues with mounting after a fate is over, particularly if you're still in combat. I'll take a look at the code.
It happens with Melee as well. As soon as a fate is over he starts running and keeps trying to summon the Chocobo over and over while he is running. Awesome to see this up and working though!!!
same archer :)
Yeah, just had the same thing happen to me as well while Fate Grinding on Marauder.
It will most likely happen consistently for any fates that leave monsters running away at the end rather than all dead. I've pushed a fix to our repo and it should go out to the live build sometime today. In the meantime it's not exactly game-breaking, just more annoying I think :)
(10-28-2013, 03:45 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]It will most likely happen consistently for any fates that leave monsters running away at the end rather than all dead. I've pushed a fix to our repo and it should go out to the live build sometime today. In the meantime it's not exactly game-breaking, just more annoying I think :)

Thanks! The bot is amazing and yeah still works great and the mounting is awesome, was just a quality of life thing.
What about mounting for party grind? Is it possible to mount before following the leader around? It works sorta after setting mount distance to 10, but it fails to dismount before attacking. Also fails to dismount in grind mode if traveling between mobs.
There is also instances when you will run close to the fate on your mount, but it will dismount before it gets there then immediately mount again, but when it gets to the fate finally it won't dismount again and just sits there.
(10-29-2013, 01:54 AM)bhlbot Wrote: [ -> ]There is also instances when you will run close to the fate on your mount, but it will dismount before it gets there then immediately mount again, but when it gets to the fate finally it won't dismount again and just sits there.

That's a tricky one...let me think about it a bit and look at the code.

Thanks for the feedback.
Pages: 1 2