MMOMinion

Full Version: Unable to start Fate grinding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Obviously I'm dumbest guy on here.

I have loaded the bot...it runs fine, LUA windows open etc.
I have installed a mesh from the forums...Northern Thanalan. The mesh is selected and I am standing on the mesh.
Set up all the options as per tutorial for fate grinding, SkillManager etc.
BotMode=Grind
Min/MaxMobLvl +-3
RestHP%=50
IgnoreMarkerLvl=uncheck
DoFates=check
FatesOnly=check
RestInFates=check
Min/MaxFateLvl +-5
WaitForComplete=5
I have tried various combinations of these settings.
Hit start and BotStatus sets TASK to LT_GRIND
FateName seems to update as new fates spawn

But thats it. My character stands at the start point and goes no further.
Anyone able to shed light on what I'm missing?
If you need more info let me know.
is the mesh activated in the mesh manager? (little box above the mesh name)
Load nac mesh. Just so you can see it and make sure your on the right spot to start it.
It sounds like a mesh problem. Turn on the checkbox to enable the navmesh display so you can verify that the navmesh is built and your character is on it.
Thanks for the reply's guys. The mesh is enabled and ShowMesh is checked. I am definitely standing within the yellow area of the mesh.
I have tried moving around and starting from various points but no luck.

(10-28-2013, 03:53 PM)xcfalcon351 Wrote: [ -> ]I have installed a mesh from the forums...Northern Thanalan. The mesh is selected and I am standing on the mesh.

Do I need to set any markers for Fate grinding? From what I understand from the tutorial I don't need to?
Checking log seems something is not loading when I start the Bot.
Error 161 make any sense to anyone?
You should probably take a screenshot of your log output (make sure to disable the cne log, it spams too hard currently) and your settings. It doesn't appear to be a widespread problem so I'm guessing its your environment or a really unique bug that's only affecting you. You do not need marks for fate grinding. Just out of curiosity, what level are you?
Thanks to everyone who replied. I must have had a corrupted install somehow
I wiped the bot and re-downloaded and installed and now have it working perfectly.
Much thanks for the assistance.