MMOMinion

Full Version: New Update Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nov 7 Changelog: http://mmominion.com/Thread-Changelog-Updated-7-11-13
This is NOT YET RELEASED, it is just something we will most likely release withing the next 12-48hours :)

Update Info
  • Mounted Navigation has been added but still needs some tweaks. Please give us feedback on how it behaves and include your race. For the short term we will not be adding other mounts ( we need to stabilize the chocobo first) but it is a simple matter to change the mountid so I'm sure some addon devs are already working on it.
  • Gathering skills have been properly added to the skillmanager. Please create profiles, test the different conditionals, and give us feedback
  • The marker level system has changed significantly. There is now a min level and max level for each marker; the bot will only go to a marker if your current job level is within the min-max range. The range also controls what the bot will do while that marker is active; for gathering, the bot will only gather nodes that fall within that level range, and for grinidng the bot will only target mobs that fall within the level range. This system should be easier to understand than the previous system, but some mesh markers might have to be updated to work properly with it.
  • Several fixes for the skillmanager, assist mode, etc, including fixes for casting class ranges during fates/grinding, targetingme filter and bad targetid

Known Issues (Please don't post repeatedly about these)
  • We are aware of continued issues with fishing markers.In the meantime, if your marker doesn't work you can still bot fishing with no mesh or markers by selecting your bait/position manually and hitting "start". The fishing marker issue is next on my list.
  • There are some significant issues with multiple markers being placed closely together causing the bot to go into a loop and moving back and forth between each marker/node area without gathering anything. For the moment, we recommend placing markers far apart or using only a single marker on your mesh
  • There are some general checks we need to do for gathering as well; stopping the bot when your inventory or shard tab is full, etc.
  • We are working on path randomization and currently testing some code, so for the short term your bot will most likely run the same or very similar (depending on char/mount size) path to other bots on the same mesh but rest assured we're in the late testing phases of our randomized navigation system so it won't be forever
Great, Thank you for all the hard work. It will pay off ;)
nice thx guys
first thing that jumps out is you cant have "use sprint" and "use mount" both selected. Your character will mount up and stand there trying to spam sprint.

next part that jumps out is after a fate ends, you tend to get stuck in combat for a bit while the fate mobs run away and despawn. During this time is when the bot tries to mount up to return to the evac point/next fate, but it cant mount up because its in combat. So instad of mounting to the next destination, it runs the entire way, trying to mount while moving.
(10-28-2013, 07:11 PM)Peacekeeper Wrote: [ -> ]first thing that jumps out is you cant have "use sprint" and "use mount" both selected. Your character will mount up and stand there trying to spam sprint.

next part that jumps out is after a fate ends, you tend to get stuck in combat for a bit while the fate mobs run away and despawn. During this time is when the bot tries to mount up to return to the evac point/next fate, but it cant mount up because its in combat. So instad of mounting to the next destination, it runs the entire way, trying to mount while moving.

Those were both issues we supposedly fixed last night but didn't get pushed properly due to my typo skills. They should be out within the next few minutes.
On the Gathering Skill Editor GP < and GP > conditions, only a "0" (default) condition seems to work. Any condition actually entered keeps the buff from being applied. The "Player has NOT" condition works as expected to block already applied buffs.

I might be missing it, but I don't see a good way to force the bot to only cast a buff when first opening a node. Gather Attempts = 0 seems like it would do that, but more likely it just turns the condition off. In any case, I have had the buffs cast in the middle of the harvest (or even on the last harvest) because that's when my GP reached the needed level...not optimal.
if you have the sprint hack activated, and mount option, the chocobo has no animation and just slides ;)
(10-28-2013, 08:10 PM)Hairyogre Wrote: [ -> ]On the Gathering Skill Editor GP < and GP > conditions, only a "0" (default) condition seems to work. Any condition actually entered keeps the buff from being applied. The "Player has NOT" condition works as expected to block already applied buffs.

I might be missing it, but I don't see a good way to force the bot to only cast a buff when first opening a node. Gather Attempts = 0 seems like it would do that, but more likely it just turns the condition off. In any case, I have had the buffs cast in the middle of the harvest (or even on the last harvest) because that's when my GP reached the needed level...not optimal.

Hmm, I know for a fact that gp > xx was working because I tested it before release. Are you sure its both '<' and '>'? We are able to check the max gather attempts for a node, so we could make gatherattempts = 0 (default) fire only only when gatherattempts == gatherattemptsmax
ffxiv_skillmgr.lua in line 236 change
elseif ( k == "SKM_GAttempts" ) then SkillMgr.SkillProfile[SKM_Prio].gatherAttempts = tonumber(v)
with
elseif ( k == "SKM_GAttempts" ) then SkillMgr.SkillProfile[SKM_Prio].gatherattempts = tonumber(v)
when I use the Chocobo while I Gather.
He was spamming something when i mount and when i dismount.
Here perhaps should be a little bit of waiting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7