MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just can't set up the sill manager for gathering properly. For Example King's Yield II. I activated it and set the gathering attempts to 5, so that it should only be activated on a 5-attempt-gathering note. But the bot uses it all the way on every node. Even if it reaches the 400GP right before the last swing, it will be activated.
Am I missing somnething here?
Probably not, it sounds like a bug. Thanks for letting us know
I can't get the gathering skill feature to work neither. I'm trying to use Sharp Vision III. Got all the correct settings.
You'll have to post some more information or a screenshot so we can verify that you have the 'correct' settings :) Make sure you have selected your profile in the skillmanager and that the skillmanager is enabled.
not sure, because i didnt check the source, but in the gui it say > not >= , so if you set it to 5 it will be cast when you have 6 or more gathering attempts left.
HansW is correct it is > and not >= so for a normal node you need >3. I would also note that I had issues if I set the GP > GP < on the skills. Leaving them at 0 made it work.
That's true. Setting Gathering Attempts to 4 will make the bot only use the specific skill on a 5-attempt-node (or higher of course, but i don't bother doing leves).