MMOMinion

Full Version: Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On 10/28/2013 newest release, there is a bug on the grinding where sometimes it will either walk to the exact position of the mob, or the mob will walk to the exact position of the character, and when that happens, the bot gets stuck in a loop, it will not move, or attack. I can manually walk just out of the position and the bot returns to normal. I have tried this with the default settings as well as my own custom settings.

Also, when I try to use the ability "Storm's Eye" for warrior, it randomly generates a ability ID each time you double click to put it into the skills. It also uses random ascci characters and sometimes even japanese . . . . for the words "Storm's Eye" in the ability list.
Also, If I use Beserk, when it get the debuff that does not allow me to use abilities, the bot constantly tries to spam abilities. Probably not on top priority but should probably be fixed.
You could always put that buff id for not being able to do anything on all your abilities as a Player has NOT buff ###.
@atmarkham thanks, great idea, however it is still something that should probably be fixed on a global level, if you have something *anything* preventing you from using a spell, sitting there spamming stuff over and over shouldn't be allowed. Great workaround in the mean time though. THanks!
(10-28-2013, 05:12 PM)logan Wrote: [ -> ]On 10/28/2013 newest release, there is a bug on the grinding where sometimes it will either walk to the exact position of the mob, or the mob will walk to the exact position of the character, and when that happens, the bot gets stuck in a loop, it will not move, or attack. I can manually walk just out of the position and the bot returns to normal. I have tried this with the default settings as well as my own custom settings.

maybe that has to do with the changed Navigation code for fishing?