MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist Mode: Explain it like I'm 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really though, what does it do and when should I be using it?
(10-29-2013, 01:05 AM)justn6 Wrote: [ -> ]Really though, what does it do and when should I be using it?

You use it when
- you want to hand-play the game (like dungeons or questing)
- don't want to automate the movement (meaning no mesh)
- but too lazy to memorise and manually press/click on the skill/spell abilities rotations of each class/job.
Simply put, you use it when you want to automate a combat routine but still control movement and targeting yourself. Dungeons, questing, pvp, things of this nature (although we'll have automated modes for all of those at some point in the future as long as we sell enough subs to justify the work :) )
(10-29-2013, 03:23 AM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]Simply put, you use it when you want to automate a combat routine but still control movement and targeting yourself. Dungeons, questing, pvp, things of this nature (although we'll have automated modes for all of those at some point in the future as long as we sell enough subs to justify the work :) )

cool, thanks, that was the explanation I also needed ;) Just one more question: If I do the targeting, can I also trigger the start of rotations? Or does the bot fire off as soon as I have selected a target?