MMOMinion

Full Version: bot won't run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Have not been able to run this bot at all. I followed all the instructions on the install guide to no avail. Launcher keep giving me the "Failed to Attached(2)" Press any key to continue....

then I press any key and just kills the bot..

see my programs running, i dont know if there is something that is killing it...

[Image: 5e6crt.png]
[Image: 29ygs3q.png]
Im guessing one of the 3 anti-malware / firewall programs you have running.
No it wasn't that, that's wrong pick up there, when i tried i had killed them already.

Got it to work though, what i did was deleted the bot. the re-installed it , ran the updated file once only , let it do its thing, then the launcher after it. I also converted my AV into Game Mode, because even after turning it off game or launcher would crash. ahh one more thing i did was add the bot to the exception of the "Execution Control Settings" of the AV. My AV has "Detect Shellcode injections (Buffer overflow protection) on, so I just added the bot to those exclusions.

now the bot runs well on one computer, currently grinding. One minor thing is that is crashing after a while. gotta figure that one out..

On the other hand, i cant get it to run on my other pc.. giving me same error.. did same stuff but nothing..