MMOMinion

Full Version: Add Pause-time of 1.5sec for Experimental Mount feature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bot routine is thinking that Chocobo Mount spell has an instant cast time but the truth is that the cast time is 1.5sec. So how do I add in the 1.5sec pause to the Mount routine?
Reporting bugs, doesn't always happen but sometimes.

FATE 1 Appeared ->
Bot summon chocobo ->
Bot goes to FATE 1 ->
Bot unsummon chocobo ->
Bot kill Mobs on FATE 1 ->
FATE 1 Ended, FATE 2 Appeared ->
Bot summon chocobo, but the bot didn't wait the cast instead he keep walking to FATE 2 ->
Mount summoning interrupted ->
Bot summon chocobo, but the bot didn't wait the cast instead he keep walking to FATE 2 ->

Rinse, repeat at bold. It doesnt always occur so Idk what's wrong, my Mount distance is set at 75. Sometimes the Bot successfully summon mount but sometimes not since it keeps interrupting
(10-29-2013, 08:20 AM)richardwood Wrote: [ -> ]Reporting bugs, doesn't always happen but sometimes.

FATE 1 Appeared ->
Bot summon chocobo ->
Bot goes to FATE 1 ->
Bot unsummon chocobo ->
Bot kill Mobs on FATE 1 ->
FATE 1 Ended, FATE 2 Appeared ->

Rinse, repeat at bold. It doesnt always occur so Idk what's wrong, my Mount distance is set at 75. Sometimes the Bot successfully summon mount but sometimes not since it keeps interrupting

Just to add on, bot will attempt to summon chocobo mount for 5x times before giving up permanently. Console window shows no error messages.