MMOMinion

Full Version: Gather skills not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My gather skills aren't working at all.

the "has item" field resets itself, which I'm assuming causes this.
ie: I type something in the field, close the editor, open it back up and the field is empty.

Anyone get this working properly?
The hasitem field may have a bug in it but it shouldn't cause the gathering skills to fail completely. Have you tested the other conditionals? I'll take a look at hasitem and figure out what's wrong.
ffxiv_skillmgr.lua line 720
change
SKM_Item = skill.hasitem or ""
with
SKM_ITEM = skill.hasitem or ""
(10-29-2013, 03:42 PM)KaWeNGoD Wrote: [ -> ]ffxiv_skillmgr.lua line 720
change
with

Due to some git merge issues and general incompetence on my part I let a number of typos slip through the commit process, thanks for finding another one!
(10-29-2013, 04:34 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]Due to some git merge issues and general incompetence on my part I let a number of typos slip through the commit process, thanks for finding another one!

Don't worry, I enjoy finding typos ^^
(10-29-2013, 03:42 PM)KaWeNGoD Wrote: [ -> ]ffxiv_skillmgr.lua line 720
change
with

when i did that it seems to save the item i type in now, but it saves that same item for every single spell in my profile.

:If you type in an item for one spell it changes it for all spells.
Yes, there are more typos is better to change lines:
108: GUI_NewField(SkillMgr.editwindow_gathering.name,strings[gCurrentLanguage].nodeHas,"SKM_Item","SkillDetails");
237: elseif ( k == "SKM_Item" ) then SkillMgr.SkillProfile[SKM_Prio].hasitem = v
405: string2write = string2write.."SKM_Item="..skill.hasitem.."\n"
512: elseif ( key == "Item" ) then newskill.hasitem = tostring(value)
720: SKM_Item = skill.hasitem or ""

OR:
108: GUI_NewField(SkillMgr.editwindow_gathering.name,strings[gCurrentLanguage].nodeHas,"SKM_ITEM","SkillDetails");
237: elseif ( k == "SKM_ITEM" ) then SkillMgr.SkillProfile[SKM_Prio].hasitem = v
405: string2write = string2write.."SKM_ITEM="..skill.hasitem.."\n"
512: elseif ( key == "ITEM" ) then newskill.hasitem = tostring(value)
720: SKM_ITEM = skill.hasitem or ""
(10-29-2013, 02:52 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]The hasitem field may have a bug in it but it shouldn't cause the gathering skills to fail completely. Have you tested the other conditionals? I'll take a look at hasitem and figure out what's wrong.

I'm also using GP>500, and it does not use King's Yeild II on my miner.
gathering attempts doesnt save either but these changes fixed the has item bug

(10-29-2013, 05:19 PM)KaWeNGoD Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there are more typos is better to change lines:

108: GUI_NewField(SkillMgr.editwindow_gathering.name,strings[gCurrentLanguage].nodeHas,"SKM_ITEM","SkillDetails");
237: elseif ( k == "SKM_ITEM" ) then SkillMgr.SkillProfile[SKM_Prio].hasitem = v
405: string2write = string2write.."SKM_ITEM="..skill.hasitem.."\n"
512: elseif ( key == "ITEM" ) then newskill.hasitem = tostring(value)
720: SKM_ITEM = skill.hasitem or ""
I tried the listed changes in this thread, but when I restart the bot, it overwrites with the gimped version...
Pages: 1 2