MMOMinion

Full Version: Gather skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been trying to get the new gather skill manager to work with unspoiled...or any nodes for that matter. I might just not know how to set it up correctly but Ive been messing with it for a few hours and no matter what I do skills never activate. Not on Unspoiled, not on normals. So if anyone has an insight on how to set it up correctly or if the feature just isn't functional yet, I'd appreciate it.
It should just be a matter of creating a profile for your gathering job, adding the skills you want, and gathering. Have you tried making a super basic profile that just casts 1 skill and gathering that way?
Funny, last night I was able to get the gathering skill manager to work a little bit for mining. Today, however, I can't get it to cast at all. Not sure what happened. I have checked and re-checked all my settings. They are exactly as they were last night when it was working. The skill I am using is Sharp Vision III. To summarize, I got it working last night by setting gather attempts to 4 for the skill I added. It worked pretty good that way. As has already been noted by others if GP > or GP < is set to any value it stops the skills from firing so I made sure that was set to 0. Today, with the same settings, Sharp Vision III will not fire. I deleted the skill and re-did it but that did not help. How hard could it be, I am only changing one value (gatherattempts=4). At any rate, just wanted to let you know it doesn't seem to be working now.
(10-29-2013, 05:37 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]It should just be a matter of creating a profile for your gathering job, adding the skills you want, and gathering. Have you tried making a super basic profile that just casts 1 skill and gathering that way?

I have and still doesn't work. Profiles also dont save and reset every time you restart.

(10-29-2013, 09:15 PM)Sully13 Wrote: [ -> ]Funny, last night I was able to get the gathering skill manager to work a little bit for mining. Today, however, I can't get it to cast at all. Not sure what happened. I have checked and re-checked all my settings. They are exactly as they were last night when it was working. The skill I am using is Sharp Vision III. To summarize, I got it working last night by setting gather attempts to 4 for the skill I added. It worked pretty good that way. As has already been noted by others if GP > or GP < is set to any value it stops the skills from firing so I made sure that was set to 0. Today, with the same settings, Sharp Vision III will not fire. I deleted the skill and re-did it but that did not help. How hard could it be, I am only changing one value (gatherattempts=4). At any rate, just wanted to let you know it doesn't seem to be working now.

I did try setting it up this way aswell and no go for me either... :(
fixed for me now with whatever update they've done
I have gather attempts set and my skills cast. What is your skill config?
skill gather not work for me :(... before update its work.
The solution is having gatherattempts set to 3, not 4 as it used to be. Thanks to KaWeNGoD for pointing that out in another thread. And, at least for me, GP< and GP> must be set to zero. Any value in GP causes my skills to stop working even with Gatherattempts set to 3.
erm.. still not work for me. already set GP it to 0 gather attempts to 3.
I found the bug that was causing the failures when gp > 0...it should work properly now once the changes go live. As far as gather attempts, I dunno what to tell you, they seem to be working fine for me?
Pages: 1 2