MMOMinion

Full Version: FATE Detection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did something change with how FATEs are detected? Ever since the mounting fix update I've had problems with it detecting a FATE if it was clear on the other side of the map.
Not that I'm aware of, nor should anything with the recent update have really modified fates. Maybe give us a bit more information about your mesh, level, bot settings, etc?
The zones are Coerthas and Mor Dhona. Meshes are from forums. Third class to do 40-50 there. First two were SMN and WAR. Had no issue detecting FATEs. Third is BLM and has intermittent issue where it will sit way far off from evac point and not return or not run off to a FATE from evac point if it's on the edge of the zone. I have to manually start it back towards evac or towards the FATE and it will all of a sudden kick in and take over navigation like it all of a sudden saw what it was looking for.
Those sound like mesh issues where the bot cannot find a path from its current location, and both of those maps are very difficult to mesh with the current limitations. I'm not sure why this time would be any different than your other classes.
Yeah would surprise me if it's the mesh. I don't get it myself. I shelved BLM the other day after reaching 50 and went back to ARC who just recently this morning started Coerthas. So far it's detecting all of the FATEs just fine.