MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Summon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made a little module for the Arcanist. It has some flaws still, the check for the pet sees it too late, so it casts it 2-3 times. Also it doesn't detect if you're mounted, if you are, it will spam the skill (couldn't find a check for that yet)
It casts only if you're not moving, but beware, currently there's no check if you are a Arcanist, and if the skill ID you enter really is a summoning skill. I just checks if you're moving and if you have a pet out, if not, it casts the ID that is set.
I just tested this with my Arcanist, I hope it works for Summoner too...

Edit: attached version 1.01
This checks if you're either arcanist or summoner, and the mount-check is included. It also checks if you got enough MP to cast.
Player.ismounted
That's the line of code you looking for.
something like
if not Player.ismounted than
end

should work.
(10-30-2013, 06:14 AM)wildicedemon Wrote: [ -> ]Player.ismounted

cool, where did you find that? The wiki doesn't mention it...
looking for some Commands in the mminion lua files ;)

SummonskillIDs are
Familiar I = 165
Familiar II = 170
Familiar III = 180

Or i am wrong??

check on these 3 skill ids to verify a summon skill

here the JOB ids. Check the player Job to verify the Summoner btw. Arcanist
Global Variables
I'm currently still Arcanist, there it's Summon I and Summon II. I'll try to add Jobchecks this evening, however I probably won't add the specific IDs, as I would have to check for every SkillID if it is available to the player...
You can do something like this:

Global Variable:
Code:
ModuleName.SkillLookup = {
["SummonName"] = skillid,
["SummonName"] = skillid,
["SummonName"] = skillid
}

When making GUI:
Code:
GUI_NewComboBox("ModuleName","BoxText","VariableName", "MenuName", "")
    local listofskills = ""
    for i,e in pairs(ModuleName.SkillLookup) do
        listofskills = listofskills ..","..i
    end
        VariableName_listitems = listofskills

This will return you the skill id of the selected pet
Code:
ModuleName.SkillLookup[VariableName]

That way people would be able to just select the desired pet :)
thanks, will take a look at that when I got my Summoner Job to test
(11-01-2013, 12:24 AM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]thanks, will take a look at that when I got my Summoner Job to test
You don't need summoner for that, you can do that with anyone really :) Google: Lua Tables for more info :P
summon already works with the bot with out any addons. you just have to set the target as pet and it works.
(11-08-2013, 12:12 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]summon already works with the bot with out any addons. you just have to set the target as pet and it works.

dunno, maybe it works now... it didn't when I tested, it always spammed the skill
Pages: 1 2