MMOMinion

Full Version: account suspension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone else get an account suspension this morning for "recent suspicious activity" and that the account may potentially be at risk.
You've been botting badly and obviously.
however, I'm not banned though account was suspended, just needed to do a pass reset. So I'm not sure if it could be a keylogger on the PC, or just because of botting.
That's a normal automated thing based on certain criteria, not really related to botting.
(10-30-2013, 01:52 PM)bibby Wrote: [ -> ]anyone else get an account suspension this morning for "recent suspicious activity" and that the account may potentially be at risk.

You logged in from a new ip address or performed some other activity that triggers their automated account lockout. You should receive information at your registered e-mail address about how to remove the lock, check your spam folder.
I've already unlocked it a while ago, I just found it strange is all, so was just wondering if anyone else got it. My IP changes on a daily basis so seeing how this is the first time it's done this, that's likely not the case. I'm assuming it was from botting though.
(10-30-2013, 03:25 PM)bibby Wrote: [ -> ]I've already unlocked it a while ago, I just found it strange is all, so was just wondering if anyone else got it. My IP changes on a daily basis so seeing how this is the first time it's done this, that's likely not the case. I'm assuming it was from botting though.

You're assuming wrong. They don't lock a suspected botter's account and give them a password to unlock it immediately.
Everything f3re said is right. They only "lock" the account due to suspicious activity when they believe your account has been compromised. This is their anti-hacking way of keeping peoples accounts from being stolen.
[Image: i_want_to_believe.jpg]