MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIVMinion going on sale as early as Nov 2013?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So once the following are fixed, the bot is good to go on sale?
- Chocobo riding
- trying to cast things while the GCD was active
- Range class fighting at melee distance
- Assist mode targeting bug
- Crafting scripting
All I'm seeing is a hidden way of saying: I don't want to pay till this is fixed.

If that's the case: good luck.
That signature line works very well here :)
(10-30-2013, 02:07 PM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]So once the following are fixed, the bot is good to go on sale?
- Chocobo riding
- trying to cast things while the GCD was active
- Range class fighting at melee distance
- Assist mode targeting bug
- Crafting scripting

The bot will go on sale when our payment system is up and running; I can guarantee you there will be bugs when the bot goes on sale, and despite our continued efforts to the contrary there will continue to be bugs for the life of the bot. Whether you decide that these bugs are significant enough to keep you from purchasing a subscription is your decision.

Also, as far as I know, all of these issues are currently in workable order except craft scripting...have you used the bot recently?
(10-30-2013, 02:34 PM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]All I'm seeing is a hidden way of saying: I don't want to pay till this is fixed.

If that's the case: good luck.

Not sure how you came/jump to the above conclusion.

I mean FFXIVMinion is a better product of leaps and bounds than its competitors. Nothing is free in the world of software. Even open source can become close source (though that can lead to lawsuits with the richer side winning). Even the-other-german-bot-company sold lifetime licenses for alpha/beta software releases at the bare-minimum-barebones-barely-working state for that padawan and exile game.
Why the 'good to go after X' then?
This is not going to be free for ever you know. I personally think this bot its great, better than most around even in its beta testing. If they decide to start selling it guess they can and honestly its their right to do so. For the quality of this bot seems the developers have put a lot of time into this bot. Time is money my friend, and nothing its free on this life. Beta testing if for you to use it and find the bugs so they can work on them an fix them. Just think about it, we bought FFxiv and all these pc games in beta stage, considering all the patches they go through.. :)

Now to report bugs...

ps... although folks that beta test and report bugs to them should get a discount... :)
It should be paid product long time ago.
(10-30-2013, 04:28 PM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]Why the 'good to go after X' then?

Many reasons, bro.
I, myself, am curious to see what is going to be implemented before the bot goes on sale. Not because I'm insisting that they be fixed/implemented before sale, but because I am curious as to what I'll be paying for. It's not going to prevent me from buying this bot in the future when it does start selling. It's the job of the developer and customer to know what they are selling/buying so it is natural to ask these kind of questions.
(10-30-2013, 04:28 PM)z0mg Wrote: [ -> ]Why the 'good to go after X' then?

I would like to borrow someone else's words:
(10-29-2013, 02:39 PM)Hairyogre Wrote: [ -> ]Things look a bit de-railed...so before you guys start to feel un-appreciated:

I want to thanks f3re, HansW, the mod devs, and anyone else involved in this excellent program for which I have not paid a cent. It has greatly increased my enjoyment of FFXIV and I am privileged to be a beta tester. I can't wait to actually pay you guys for all your hard work...at which point I will consider myself a customer, but until then I recognize that you are gifting me with the chance to use this product that already far out-strips its paid competitors. I also recognize that things will change, at times hourly, and I am happy to embrace that change because it means you are working hard to improve this already great product...again for which I have not paid a cent.

THANKS AGAIN!

And of course, it's also to gauge and plan for finances in advance for buying the bot "in bulk" and transitioning botting hardware resources from GW2 to FF14.
Pages: 1 2