MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot spins wildly and jumps around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've checked on my bot periodically throughout the last few days, 3 times i've come back and its spinning wildly in circles and jumping around. Is this a known issue? If so - is there a fix or workaround?
(10-30-2013, 02:11 PM)_Rag3_ Wrote: [ -> ]I've checked on my bot periodically throughout the last few days, 3 times i've come back and its spinning wildly in circles and jumping around. Is this a known issue? If so - is there a fix or workaround?

I've seen that in one case: I had a mesh inside a cave, but only on the floor. There were also mobs above me (you could go up somewhere), and the bot saw the mobs above, but had no way there... did the spinning/jumping thing then. So maybe check if the bot wants to reach something which it can't...
Right now im just mining shards in western thanalan just outside Ul'dah, it seems to get stuck between a tree and the wall or a node in the corner, nothing should be out of reach though.
(10-30-2013, 02:28 PM)_Rag3_ Wrote: [ -> ]Right now im just mining shards in western thanalan just outside Ul'dah, it seems to get stuck between a tree and the wall or a node in the corner, nothing should be out of reach though.

check the mesh there... Usually such behaviour results from a mesh problem...
Indeed, this is generally a mesh issue where the bot cannot reach a specified position on the mesh due to either disconnected meshing or some terrain that's causing the bot to fail at navigation.