MMOMinion

Full Version: How much gils per day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey guys :) could someone tell me whats the avarage number of gils per hour of botting? :) lets assume that u are not doing anything extraordinary just regular botting ;) Thanks in advance! Happy
i dont bot 24/7 and usually i can only have 1 bot up half the day as I play on another acc.

I get about 1000 shards in 1hr, depending on the price as it can fluctuate a lot if there is high stock and lot of under cutting I can probably make anywhere from 60-80k/hr, since I do most over night and then half during day. I make about 1.5m a day. Probably not losts, just normal shards, sprinting, no teleporting.
Thanks mate :) i appreciate Your help! :) +rep for ya to clean that -1 ;]
(10-31-2013, 05:09 AM)vekien Wrote: [ -> ]i dont bot 24/7 and usually i can only have 1 bot up half the day as I play on another acc.

I get about 1000 shards in 1hr, depending on the price as it can fluctuate a lot if there is high stock and lot of under cutting I can probably make anywhere from 60-80k/hr, since I do most over night and then half during day. I make about 1.5m a day. Probably not losts, just normal shards, sprinting, no teleporting.

Theres no way you can do 1k shard per hour without teleporting, not even with speed hack.
(10-31-2013, 03:52 PM)skurch1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2013, 05:09 AM)vekien Wrote: [ -> ]i dont bot 24/7 and usually i can only have 1 bot up half the day as I play on another acc.

Theres no way you can do 1k shard per hour without teleporting, not even with speed hack.

Sounds like he can spam 900 GP to 1200 GP worth of abilities per node. I don't think you can make 1.5Mil Gil per day if shards cost like 9Gil per piece.
(10-31-2013, 03:52 PM)skurch1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Considering I can do 1,250/hr without tele and only legit sprint Yes. Yes you can. Its called knowing what nodes are best for farming what items and using the correct abilities.

(10-31-2013, 05:38 PM)Xelaeon Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like he can spam 900 GP to 1200 GP worth of abilities per node. I don't think you can make 1.5Mil Gil per day if shards cost like 9Gil per piece.

Price of shards differ from server to server. For example wind shards on mine are 44gil/ea atm. 250shards =10kish. I overnight and get 9999 Thats 8 hours and 450k ish. Its possible.
so... is 1 mil gils during 20 hours possible? ;)
(10-31-2013, 09:34 PM)Abbulicious Wrote: [ -> ]so... is 1 mil gils during 20 hours possible? ;)

Really depends on the market and what your farming. If you try to sell 20k wind shards in 20 hours, they probably won't all sell immediately. Could take a few days to unload that many. So break up the farming and sell a variety of things.
First off take it from a gillionaire, you can't do 1k in a hour that's BS. I mine nothing but lighting shards (Sometimes earth shards, but LS seems to be popular). I can mine 500 lighting shards an hour with perm sprint on. I'm not sure about the best nodes but where I am I can make about 9k in 8 or 9 hours. Central thanalan, right outside Ul'dah. And I just hit 4 spots all day long. If someone is making 1200 shards an hour please tell me where? Since I find it hard to believe. Anyway I also have shard farmer enabled and that will give me about 3 shards a hit when it's active. And I only got 400gp lv 50. Now I also have 2 retainers so after I collected a crap load I upload them to the market. The shards (in my world) sell about 25 or more a piece. And the reason is the minute I step on board I can control the market. Now ill mine for a few days (non stop) and when everything is said and done on 2 retainers you can have about 40k of shards (You can only hold about 20 items in a retainer). Since I'm selling 25 a piece, and 1000 Qly. So that's 25k if you want to buy it. Now I also work with a partner, and does the same thing with his 2 retainers (split profits) On my brothers account he can get 40k so all together 80k of shards. As of right now, I have about 1.6 Gillion and he as about 2.2 Gillion. And in our company chest we have about 1.2 gillion.

http://i.imgur.com/L66COi1.jpg

Of course I can give more proof about my chest but you get the point. Also their is only me and my brother in my company. Were exclusive and only invite 50z:P
With teleport hack i can mine around 700-800 shard, with bonus nodes and gathering skills, So dont come with the Bullshit that you can mine 1k+ per hour.
Pages: 1 2