MMOMinion

Full Version: min/max mob lvl option for grinding removed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
min/max mob lvl option for grinding removed?

After updating the files as the launcher automatically does, I was confused when I changed locations for FATE grinding today, moving to northern thanalan and the bot will just stand there not attacking. level 40 right now, so i've set max to 10, min to 5, which should allow me to participate in FATEs from lvl 35-50, but i wasn't attacking lvl 49 FATE mobs.

Previously when the grind tab had the min/max mob lvl option i had set both to 8, aka lvl 32-48 mobs @ lvl 40. Is there any way for me to rectify this?
The min/max mob level option never had anything to do with fate mobs. It was removed because it is redundant with marker level ranges ranges, which now control what level mobs the bot attacks when not doing a fate. If you have no marker, the bot will attack any mob regardless of level. When doing a fate, the bot attacks only those mobs which "belong" to the fate and does not consider level.
Thanks for the fast response!
I found out what was wrong Peep Skill Manager was not activated after updating. Toggled it on, chose the proper profile, and it was working fine. I'd like to say again what a wonderful program u've got here, and the excellent support to go with it!
Glad you're using/enjoying it and thanks for the kind words. I'm going to try to come up with a way to automatically enable the skillmanager if its been disabled by accident as this seems to be happening to lots of people.
I honestly dislike that the min/max was removed - means i have to redo all my navmeshes due to the bot trying to kill mobs too high level for it..

Would it be possible to re-add the feature, but have an enable/disable button for it?

It just seems to have caused more harm than good at this stage..:/
we honestly dont give a fuck. its open beta,we change stuff. period
Rather rude response, but i get the point..