MMOMinion

Full Version: [30-40] Costa Del Sol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've used this for a while and it works very well but unfortunately FFXIV minion doesn't like the big boss FATE.
What do you mean doesn't like the big boss FATE?
The bot has an issue where if a FATE boss has adds, the bot will almost always attack the add instead of the boss. Sometimes it isn't a big deal but for Costa, the Cancer adds are tough to kill and nobody ever targets them so you are SOL on getting help killing them. Usually the bot will dps them and get aggro, then health drops below flee %, bot flees, bot comes back for another ass woopin by Cancer adds and you get crap experience.
This is an issue that I'm well aware of but I haven't had time to dig into since it only affects a small percentage of fates and currently we have bigger fish to fry.

wildicedemon has written a very cool lua module that fixes this fate I believe, as well as lots of other stuff, so try checking that out to see if it helps.

http://mmominion.com/Thread-Module-Speci...ting-V-1-7
The bot ignores the Cancer FATE for some reason, it doesn't like it haha despite all settings being correct for me.
The same occurs with Svara in Coerthas. The bot doesn't seem to like bosses.
thankx