MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist mode and party grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How exactly does assist mode work? I put it on assist and it continually tells me

"following XXX" "you stopped following XXX",

over and over. It doesnt use any abilities...

I was under the assumption that you didnt need a mesh with this method so that I would just attack my party leaders target.

help me out! thanks
Are you using assist or party grind?
Do you have the correct skills loaded in skill manager?
I wanna know how to use both modes, I think assist would be better for what i need though. Skills are set correctly
assist mode is it uses the skillmanager, but you navigate and target stuff.
So which mode would i use to follow a character around, or just stand still and assist the pt leader (attack leaders target)?

pretty much want to just have 2nd character follow me around and kill things i target
party grind
thanks amigo, working great :D... question does party grind also enable the off class to heal the leader? I havent checked in the setting for pt healing yet
The second character should be able to heal as long as the skillmanager is set up correctly.
Dno if this is a bug, but when using party grind after stopping the bot, the follow/stop follow message continues to pop up on screen forever

have to log out to make it stop