MMOMinion

Full Version: Mesh Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine was telling me about a meshing add-on which simplifies and adds functionality to the process.
I can't find it on here. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?
I'm trying to add to the Standard mesh for Western Thanalan (Horizon) as if doesn't seem to work too well for fate grinding as a lvl 5 Lancer. If anyone else has had any luck with this I'd appreciate suggestions.

Many thanks
(11-01-2013, 10:33 AM)xcfalcon351 Wrote: [ -> ]A friend of mine was telling me about a meshing add-on which simplifies and adds functionality to the process.
I can't find it on here. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?
I'm trying to add to the Standard mesh for Western Thanalan (Horizon) as if doesn't seem to work too well for fate grinding as a lvl 5 Lancer. If anyone else has had any luck with this I'd appreciate suggestions.

Many thanks

There is no mesh add-on its a built in function of the bot, Check record, Check Show navmesh, and check Show triangles. Give the mesh a name and click save. If your running around and its not a total flat area hold the control key to fill in the blanks.