MMOMinion

Full Version: Mount Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm noticing every so often when the bot attempts to mount the chocobo it will mount, unmount, mount, unmount, and finally mount again and ride off. Is this a problem with my settings or a bug with the bot at the moment?

I'm not totally sure but maybe its because the bot so rapidly presses the mount key that the lag in the game is kicking you off the mount again by the time you finally mount?
We don't use keypresses, but there is certainly the possibility that some timing bugs still need to be worked out. What is most likely happening is that the current moveto position (usually a target, a fate, etc) is moving and the distance to it is > your mount distance. So the bot mounts, moves a step, dismounts, then the object moves so the bot mounts, moves a step, etc. If it happens again take a look at what objective its going after and report back so we know what to look for.

Thanks for the feedback
(11-01-2013, 08:19 PM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]We don't use keypresses, but there is certainly the possibility that some timing bugs still need to be worked out. What is most likely happening is that the current moveto position (usually a target, a fate, etc) is moving and the distance to it is > your mount distance. So the bot mounts, moves a step, dismounts, then the object moves so the bot mounts, moves a step, etc. If it happens again take a look at what objective its going after and report back so we know what to look for.

Thanks for the feedback

Will do.