MMOMinion

Full Version: Mount/Skill Problem, Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

First thanks for the great bot!
I have actuall two problems:
a) mounting does not work right in grind and party grind (tested in North Thanalan and Mor Dhona)
b) the skill manager have problem with skill from the skill book. Sometimes simple nothing happens if clicking on a skill in the skillbook and often it take a string with only some special characters rather then the skill name. Sometime this result in the crash of the ff client. Workaround: reload the lua scripts

My Suggestion:
the use of items (specially bufffood).
Easy solution: possibility to add item call in the skillmanager (with item slot)
Better solution: a sperate food option-menu where to handle the bufffood

Regards
Atg
The skillmanager does indeed have some bugs with refreshing/selecting skills that we will look at this week. As far as mounting, it's working 99% for me in both grinding and fates mode, as well as everyone else as far as I know. There are some bugs with spamming skills when mounting/unmounting, as well as some timing problems causing the bot to mount/dismount early, but it works well enough to run fates afk. What issues are you experiencing that makes you say it "doesn't work right"?

We will definitely add usage of items (including food) in the near future. We're trying to stabilize the functionality we currently have available before we add more.
I thought the skill manager thing is fixed, didn't have the special characters issue for some days now... also the bug, when moving a skill up/down, it always moved two places, also fixed for me...
(11-02-2013, 01:42 AM)f3re Wrote: [ -> ]The skillmanager does indeed have some bugs with refreshing/selecting skills that we will look at this week. As far as mounting, it's working 99% for me in both grinding and fates mode, as well as everyone else as far as I know. There are some bugs with spamming skills when mounting/unmounting, as well as some timing problems causing the bot to mount/dismount early, but it works well enough to run fates afk. What issues are you experiencing that makes you say it "doesn't work right"?

The issue with mouting is that it simply don't mount up.
The problem is here with Arcanist, Summoner and Thaumaturge. I tested grinding and party grinding.

I only works sometimes for traveling from fate to fate but mostly not. The bot seems to love walking :)

ok i found out the mounting problem is getting much better if i set very low values for it.
I changed it to 50 for mounts and it "nearly" work every time now... seems there is a problem with calculating the distance...